About the Course
Join Barlow/McCarthy Principal Kriss Barlow as she helps you build your questioning skills. Content includes ideas and scripting on how to prepare and deliver great questions. Questions that not only get you answers but position you at the right relationship level with the physicians and staff in the practice. Learn to ask the right questions, get the right answers and not be pushy or over the top. As a bonus the session offers pre-session input and insights from other physician relations professionals such as yourself.
- See where your colleagues stand on a few starter questions
- Review the importance of preparation
- Learn how to deliver questions in the right way
- How much talking should you be doing?
- Tips for getting the right answers
- Link questions to keep the conversation flowing
- Learn to communicate without feeling “salesy”
- Real life scripting for communicating with doctors
- Real-time polls to see how you measure up with your peers
What you will get:
- Unlimited views and access to the 40 minute recorded webinar
- A copy of the webinar slides for internal use